Hello everyone !
Testnet version TEST.19.1 is live.
Genesis has started on February 02, 02:00 PM UTC.
The episode will end on February 28, 03:00 PM UTC. The faucet is already available, registration is open and scoring will start at cycle 158, on February 06, 07:53 AM UTC.
The scoring will end at cycle 976, on February 25, 05:14 PM UTC.
New features in this release
- Some internal ABI names has been change but they are abstracted by
execute_read_only_callreturns now the state of the ledger, async pool, pos draw, etc… after operation applied
get_operationsnow returns the operation datastore of the operation.
- Add an experimental pagination to
- Use node id in bootstrap list instead of public key
- Support of IPv6 in bootstrap
- Render default node/client configuration in massa docs More information on https://docs.massa.net/en/latest/testnet/all-config.html
Upgrade SC packages
- @massalabs/massa-web3: ^1.14.0
- @massalabs/massa-as-sdk: ^2.0.2-dev
- @massalabs/sc-project-initializer: ^0.1.4-dev
- @massalabs/sc-compiler: ^0.0.4-dev
- @massalabs/sc-deployer: ^0.0.4-dev We will keep this minor version for the whole Testnet and release patch version if necessary.
NOTE: In testnet 19, we’ll introduce SC calls load tests In official bootstrap nodes, the cooldown(temporary ban after starting a bootstrap) period is 12h
Complete changelog on https://github.com/massalabs/massa/releases/.
As always, please follow the installation instructions on https://docs.massa.net/en/latest/testnet/install.html
Good luck !